• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Ultimate 300 is for sale

U

upfront719

Sep 5, 2010
Cadillac, MI
Putting my favorite toy up for sale. This has been the best snow bike that I’ve assembled (and I’ve owned or ridden virtually every KTM made…350, 450, 500, BoonDocker Turbo 500, etc.)

It is a 2014 KTM 300 XC-W with a 2015 Timbersled ST kit. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
I followed Randy Siemens direction on building the “ultimate 300” so this bike has everything needed to make it an animal. See his thread if you are new to SW. The bike starts, idles, runs, revs out perfectly. The bike took some dialing in, but it is an absolute blast and ready for its next owner. The bike and kit maybe have 20 hours on it. I bought the bike one week before it snowed this season and put 2-3 hours on it to break it in on the dirt; then converted to a snow bike. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Extras include: <o:p></o:p>
2014 KTM 300 XCW<o:p></o:p>

2015 Timbersled ST
Slavens Racing, Star Head with optional Dome inserts, low and high altitude options.
Light weight exhaust valve spring
American Performance Technology, 40MM Billet Smart Carb
Avid Products, Billet Carb Heat system with true-bypass Billet Thermostat system with the 130F Stat.
Pro Circuit Platinum - II Pipe with 304 silencer
.56 Fork Springs
Moose Racing Grip warmers
Motion Pro, "slide wright" T3 Throttle cable
SXS snow shed skit plate (slightly melted by the pipe but works great to keep snow off the engine)
Custom Graphics by Sicass Racing
<o:p></o:p>

I have over $15,500 invested in this snow bike. This is a complete turnkey snow bike and in excellent condition. Please PM with serious offers. <o:p></o:p>

300 3.jpg 300 4.jpg 300 1.jpg 300 2.JPG

Premium Features