• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Twitter Files

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
How Twitter Let the Intelligence Community In.

Gotta fan the flames of hysteria and help give the narrative the traction the swamp thinks it needs to survive.

Matt Taibbi is releasing Twitter Files #11 – exposing more collusion by the left-wing goons that run Twitter and the American intelligence community. This is not the Fauci Files so many have been hoping for that may be released later this week. Still, the bombshells dropped in these files exposing the collusion between Twitter and the intelligence community will expose, once again just how active the Deep State really is.

The interesting thing about these files, is that it doesn’t only expose Twitter’s collusion with, it also exposes Zuckerberg and Facebook too! Facebook decided to suspend 300 accounts with “suspected Russian origin.”

Last edited:

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hawkster, or anyone, what do you think of this one? I've seen where you have been critical of Tulsi, and that is reasonable, but I don't think she is the Biggest enemy right now. Check this out:

And, yeah, I can't find a link on youtube for this, had to go to rumble.... wonder why, lol, not lol, and not wondering why.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I personally think Tulsi is dangerous, her old party stayed away from her as does her new party. Maybe she means well but she doesn't give me a very comfy feeling.

She sky rocketed to her position for what reason? Posing on the beach surf or posing wearing military? Her life is set that only has been beholding to the elites. How do you pick out a pup in a liter that will champion all others.

There's a couple of other representatives that have been kicking scratching fighting ever step of the way just to keep ground and then you have Tulsi. Somethings not right, I'd call that a sleeper under the hood.

In a way she jumped on the band wagon all of a sudden over this twitter mess, no different than that BLM person I posted that made a bigger ass out of herself by not even knowing who she was trying to set up for a moment of glory.

Some of the others that got banned have been screaming from day one as in January 6th when twitter started with Trump and then went after the loud ones, Tulsi not a peep. Maybe it was because she was still a democrat.

Fox pushes her more than any politician since the start of this administration.

She toots her military and is careful on how she describes her time so as not to be caught in a lie but still tell the truth of how she participated not quite the same as what she lets you believe.

As a democrat she was for gun restrictions, how can that all of a sudden change? That's like having an O transfusion to AB negative and this comes from a military background?

No one seem's to mind that she is always reminding people of her recent heritage. I can see that with my own eyes and it's not my place to judge so why burden me, I don't care.

A leopard can't change it's spots.

Tulsi for some reason was listed on the WEF members list and she did claim she has no idea how that happened, accidents happen.

That was a very good speech she gave and I hope I'm wrong, we need all the strong. I still have that right not to trust her :)

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Red wave my ass, I only pray for a tsunami.

Starting to make sense why idiots are payed big bucks in high ranking positions.

Premium Features