• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tell us what you think...

307 Snow*Moto

Mar 10, 2008
Big Horn, WY
Arctic FX Website

Okay sports fans here is the link to their website. You should really check it out because in regards to asthetics and because as ridiculous as it is, we all spend a great deal of money making our sleds "our own" and unique. These graphic packages are bad ***. The pink stuff they have for woman is really cool. Prior to knowing about Arctic FX I bought the pink Diva flame set for my wifes sled, but we may have to update that this year with some new Pink Plaid.

There is a picture of the wifeys pink flame sled - Arctic FX decals are far superior than these, but this gives you the idea of the pink combo, right?

As far as the plaid - there are 3 different word choices you can have on your decals. (Polaris, Shift, or RMK)

That should answer most of the questions, if not look at their website

//http://www.arcticfxgraphics.com/shop/index.php

Do y'all do custom graphics? If we design something together, like red white and blue camo? Not being all patriotic, okay yes I am, but all my other sleds are bed and black and everything else I own is red and black, then I threw a wrench in it this year and bought a Carls 797, but its really unique because it is Blue. So maybe we can tie the red into the whole package the only respectful way I know how, red white and blue, okay maybe we could add black, what do you think?

Last edited:
A
Sep 15, 2008
Okay sports fans here is the link to their website. You should really check it out because in regards to asthetics and because as ridiculous as it is, we all spend a great deal of money making our sleds "our own" and unique. These graphic packages are bad ***. The pink stuff they have for woman is really cool. Prior to knowing about Arctic FX I bought the pink Diva flame set for my wifes sled, but we may have to update that this year with some new Pink Plaid.

There is a picture of the wifeys pink flame sled - Arctic FX decals are far superior than these, but this gives you the idea of the pink combo, right?

As far as the plaid - there are 3 different word choices you can have on your decals. (Polaris, Shift, or RMK)

That should answer most of the questions, if not look at their website

//http://www.arcticfxgraphics.com/shop/index.php

Do y'all do custom graphics? If we design something together, like red white and blue camo? Not being all patriotic, okay yes I am, but all my other sleds are bed and black and everything else I own is red and black, then I threw a wrench in it this year and bought a Carls 797, but its really unique because it is Blue. So maybe we can tie the red into the whole package the only respectful way I know how, red white and blue, okay maybe we could add black, what do you think?

Thanks for the props... we appreciate it!!!

Get in contact with us about the red, white, and blue. We can discuss further what you are looking for and see if we can help you out.

ENDO1

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2008
Central WA State
Plaid ?

Love all, but not the plaid ,who came up with that? I realy like the skulls, thinking ,about getting it I checked a 09 D8 163 & my daughter is getting a 155 D8 she might like to have something in pink. I am still not to sure about the white hoods, still trying to warm up to it, this would be a great way to fix that.

A
Sep 15, 2008
Thank you to all who participated... we appreciate your feedback!

The FREE stickers go to... catssuk! Please PM me with your shipping info and I will get some stickers shipped out to you!

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
great work..

i would have to vote for the BONEYARD..something about skulls makes me feel tough..HA!

keep up the designs..looking sweet..

M
May 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Boneyard for the average guy, Plaid for the guy who can back it up with mad skills. For me......well I just spent my afternoon with "goo gone", a rag, hair dryer, and my hood. Fresh slate!

Premium Features