• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team tied secondary?

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
I have a few of them on order. I have been with team and seen this clutch hold up to some big hp and perform great. Iam also a dealer for them if anyone is looking to upgrade to this new clutch.

J-Dog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
Idaho Falls Id
I have a 07 700 sportsman atv with engine braking system on it and that is the same clutch on it so it is not a new clutch it has been around for awhile it is just new for snowmobiles .

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
BD.. I'll be running this on my sled this season...

Talked with team directly for a while on this by phone....

Not many out on the mountian sleds...

They will cut custom helix's for the same price as normal though and do a quick turn around...

Looks promising... or I would not invest my money into it...

"We'll see" is the best answer you are going to get IMO...

Last edited:
B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
BD.. I'll be running this on my sled this season...

Talked with team directly for a while on this by phone....

Not many out on the mountian sleds...

They will cut custom helix's for the same price as normal though and do a quick turn around...

Looks promising... or I would not invest my money into it...

We'll see is the best answer you are going to get IMO...

thanks MH and yes i know i just wanted to see if there were anyone else that was going to jump at the new clutch and maybe find out what kind of angles we were going to have to run on our 9's

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
If that thing back shifts as good as I hear then the turbo lag slash low end issue will be fixed instantly!!!!!

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
I've ordered a 78-61 / 76-59 twin trax helix for mine.... but it has a bit more poop than most out there...

Standard Piped/reed 06 with SLP flash prob in the 74-57 range.

talked with team and they say the comparable helix to the 66-42 .46/ 66-44 .46 helix with red/black spring would be 77-61 .46 / 77-59 .46 with the black/green spring

Premium Features