• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team clutch Q

Which is the better secondary clutch?

• Stock clutch from a 97 RMK

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Stock Team Clutch from a 03 ProX

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
G

Gold5th

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Sorry I searched and didn't find what I felt to be relevant.

I'm pulling parts from my 03 ProX 700 as some of you know, and I've decided against using the motor, just don't feel the time would be worth the gains.. but anyhow...

So I've heard/read somewhere but I can't remember where that the Team clutch in my 03 is a much better secondary clutch than the stock clutch in my 97 RMK. If I was moving the 03 motor over, I'd move the team clutch as well, I know it'll bolt on no prob.

The question is which clutch should I use in the 97 and which should I get rid of? If they team is a better clutch what makes it so?

Thanks

C

clutch man

Sep 8, 2009
La pine Oregon
Sorry I searched and didn't find what I felt to be relevant.

I'm pulling parts from my 03 ProX 700 as some of you know, and I've decided against using the motor, just don't feel the time would be worth the gains.. but anyhow...

So I've heard/read somewhere but I can't remember where that the Team clutch in my 03 is a much better secondary clutch than the stock clutch in my 97 RMK. If I was moving the 03 motor over, I'd move the team clutch as well, I know it'll bolt on no prob.

The question is which clutch should I use in the 97 and which should I get rid of? If they team is a better clutch what makes it so?

Thanks

The team clutch is the best clutch made by far. It is smother, better transfer of power and the belt life is better.

Premium Features