• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Taking orders for 2010 IQR Mt.Conversions

W

winter

Nov 26, 2007
Westcliffe Colorado
I don't know were to post this so I will start here since I have helped many folks on the site with their IQR projects.

I am taking orders for next years custom IQRs, in the past I have purchased new sleds on my own then built them to spec through out the year. This year I can not afford to do this, so I am taking orders and looking for commitments so I can get new sleds on the way in March.
I will have time to build 4 complete new sleds this year as I did last year, they will be ready by the October 1 or before, Currently one spot is filled.
I have built 16 of these sleds since 05, this is the only chassis that I will be working with this year.
Here are some photos of last years sleds and some past sleds.
My focus is building light nimble boondock sleds, I don't have the interest to install 4 stroke motors or triple's into these chassis so If that is of interest I would steer you towards another builder.
Thanks for your support.
Winter.
IMG_2850.jpg

AR600155002.jpg

IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2679.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

IQ80000009.jpg

sep2007221.jpg

Last edited:
W

winter

Nov 26, 2007
Westcliffe Colorado
Iq-r

how about a ballpark estimate on a 800 cfi turbo

Take a look at this, it would be a very good option if you can swing it now.
It's in the Polaris swap section.

I am selling this build i just finished. It has the best of everything on it. Not one dollar was spared on it. MY custom billet a arms ,spindles ,159 track , tunnel powder coated candy apple red, ezye ryde rear skid . Every piece of metal on this thing is either chromed polished or powder coated. Has a mitso turbo on it a pure logic tuneing card with it. Have over 26000.00 in the build and need to sell it cause I have a new project sled now. This sled has less than 200 miles on it. I also have a stock hood with a headlight for it to. The motor is a 09 polaris 700 cfi fuel injected with a power addiction turbo head on it for more turbo friendly. I run this at 12 lbs all day long . Sled weights about 450 lbs

make reasonable offer . MY number is 435 881 6665 Brad

Very nice Brad, when I saw this sled I was hoping it was a customers sled and you weren't funding it yourself, the Turbo IQR I built last year cost over 27k in parts alone, I can imagine how much time you have into this sled.
When you find the right buyer I'm sure they will be super happy with the sled and it's performance.
Folks if you can afford it, you won't look back.
I have a few people interested in having me build another IQRT for them, I will point their attention to this sled, I think they would be very happy with it.

With all the top of the line parts and changing the chassis to fit the CFI large tank, it would be close to 27k in parts alone, so the sled would push 30k, in my own opinion, the deal aboVe would be a good option or maybe stick with a normaly asperated sled. Winter.

C
Nov 25, 2008
pick Your brain

So I am intrested in buildding a IQR for the mt. but get real mixed reveiws looks like you have them diled in is it posible to have great climer and boondocker out of this sled. hope you could give me a few answers thanks.

N
Nov 12, 2008
West Branch, Mi
Thats a SICK seat setup on your last pic!! Is that compatible with all IQ's? Is that something you made for just one sled or have you fabricated a few of them?
Thanks,
Nolan

Premium Features