• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sweet Polaris Video

S
May 23, 2009
Not sure if this is the correct place to post a video link, but its a Polaris, I have watched this video probably 10 times in a week now, and laugh everytime i see it. I love it. Not sure if you have heard of the "Ghost Rider" across seas but he has a lot of motorcycle videos evading police and what not. Insane rider, but this video beats em all, only hes not on a bike this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tLQicGzTcg

Check it out and let everyone know what you think. Sounds like a 700 to me...

Last edited:

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Maybe it would make a good police vehicle. Add fold-down ski options for the winter.

I love the helmet at 0:12 into the clip. Looks like a nose takle in the NFL.

S
May 23, 2009
video

^^^^hahahaha thats awesome, wonder how those hyfax like that....

Wish i could hear what the people on the side of the road were thinking, checking out all the rides going by, harley, couple R1's, nice classic car, another crotch rocket, then WTF??

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
I have watched these videos before, they are pretty insane.:eek: I always thought it would be fun to ride my sled around town, but in the winter, all well it would still be fun in the summer though!:eek::D

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
that's pretty good!

I did notice he had a LOT of bogies on the rails, good thinking:D:beer;

That sounded virtually identical to my 800 with a SSRP can actually:D:D:D

snowdog484

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Winsted, MN
So much fun, I can see running it for a few miles before it gets too warm. Maybe it was cool out.

S
May 23, 2009
snow

He probably doesnt care... if you watch his other videos or even his ghost rider videos you can buy you can tell he has money to burn...

Premium Features