• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stuck Klim GTX BOA Cable- Shut up Chadly, you can’t participate in this thread….

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Haha, no growth😂

Möbius is a knee brace I wear.

**pic aggressively stolen from the the internet

1711545381022.jpeg

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Your new name is Snowest terminator. Being such an old guy, I can see you at the end of day, all stiff, walking like a pickle in yo butt with 2 möbius installed, walking like sperminator, 6ft deck with sleds overhangin haha

Last edited:

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Your new name is Snowest terminator. Being such an old guy, I can see you at the end of day, all stiff, walking like a pickle in yo butt with 2 möbius installed, walking like sperminator, 6ft deck with sleds overhangin haha
Haha, you’d certainly think so after breaking my back, all my right ribs, collapsing my right lung and shattering my right collar bone at Washougal during a gnarly accident. But, nope! I feel like like I’m 25 year old, like when I broke my back. 🤪

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Ya notice anything⬆️😂😂

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Now I’m just trying to decide if I want them to just send me the havoc GTX boots🤔
Crap , wish I would of seen this, I would of steered you different.

As a boot for foot pegs, best boot I've tried, on my second pair. The first pair were trashed, didn't realize it till I tried on new.

For me, they suck on running boards, they were designed to foot pegs is the only way I can explain. I actually blistered the top of a toe on my right foot.

I normally stand with my left set back a little from my right.

The boot does not keep your foot from sliding front and back no matter how tight the Boa's are on running boards, pegs no problem.

Been running that boot almost since when it first came out.

You can kick the chit out of things with them :)

One other thing, on the pegs the boot is dry all day, on running boards condensation from the clutch side sucks.

Just thought of this, I did have to restitch the Boa ramps on the first pair but that was probably more so from abuse and hitting things since pegs offer no protection.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Crap , wish I would of seen this, I would of steered you different.

As a boot for foot pegs, best boot I've tried, on my second pair. The first pair were trashed, didn't realize it till I tried on new.

For me, they suck on running boards, they were designed to foot pegs is the only way I can explain. I actually blistered the top of a toe on my right foot.

I normally stand with my left set back a little from my right.

The boot does not keep your foot from sliding front and back no matter how tight the Boa's are on running boards, pegs no problem.

Been running that boot almost since when it first came out.

You can kick the chit out of things with them :)

One other thing, on the pegs the boot is dry all day, on running boards condensation from the clutch side sucks.

Just thought of this, I did have to restitch the Boa ramps on the first pair but that was probably more so from abuse and hitting things since pegs offer no protection.
Thanks for the info. I did end up with havocs and 2 others in our group love them. I’ve yet to side in them, so time will tell.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I hope they fit the bill.

They have a new version in the bike section called the Adventure GTX.

I've switched over to the bike gear because it's a bit more hardcore.

Not as warm since it's a different season but that's what layering is for :)

Mountain riding gear should actually take notes from the bike section, terrain has a tendency to reach out and grab you.

The amount of Klim gear I've shredded is just stupid.

Premium Features