• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stabbed a track then down hill from their!!!

arcticridr

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 11, 2003
Redding Ca
Stabbed a track last weekend 05 KK :face-icon-small-fro wanted to get rid of the
at20 but a poor way to go about it !! Anyway new PC antistab kit lower bearings new hifax etc etc etc , rode yesterday headin out to the B/C 20 degrees groomed trail scratchers down sled warmed up yaddidy yaddidy yaddidy get 10 miles out gettin use to having traction, top of the hill come to a stop, sled misses sputters dies!!!!!!! pull over belch runs on one cyl:face-icon-small-dis pulled plugs pto looks pretty silver mag good towed back not happy... 05 KK , 5000 miles Cpi single ,CPC can , sled has been flawless for 8 years never a hiccup tons of power snappy throttle no powder bog etc etc .. My thinking is since I was blastin thru the trees @ 1/2 to 3/4 throttle and the track stabbed the whole mess came to a screaching halt and took out the crank seal??????? have never blown a belt either!! the pto piston top is really really really clean :face-icon-small-fro,mag appears normal ! ?? Anyone had this happen any thoughts or did I just rattle a ring pin loose cus of miles !!???? and it is just coincidental????? Thanks Wes

Premium Features