• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Reputation points??

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Pretty lame when people don’t sign it. Rep to every one until I run out. Let it SNOW!!!!!:D:beer;:D:beer;

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
My rep went bad cause I posted a picture of my truck and sled in the thread "let's see your rig" and someone gave me neg rep and said "looks like a pretty common truck and sled". Pretty lame if you ask me.

ya that is pretty lame. It should be a big process to give negative rep so people will only give it if they are really mad about something and it is for a good reason.

N

Nubulin

Oct 26, 2005
Flatlands USA :(
I don't really get the whole rep system...

There are a ton of people on here with 40 posts and huge rep points. Did I miss out on some rep whoring deal? I post all the time trying to help people with clutch stuff, M1000 mods etc and my rep is still pretty low.... I guess its like high school all over again, LOL!

W
Dec 7, 2007
Victor ID
I got neg reped on the skidoo forum for posting a bunch of parts that regular riders need like cans, skidplates, gears, etc.

On the same page were guys pimping thier rad new graphics kits and the latest gee-whiz go fast products with direct links to thier web sites and it was a hero worship session for them.

I always try and contribute useful info or ask reasonable questions but you don't see people handing out green dots for that stuff.

I agree that the anonymous red dot deal is BS, sign your name to it or PM someone if you have a problem.

The forum can be entertaining and useful but a lot of times it is like high school.

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
wow i asked a question and a guy was a smart butt about it, and then he gives me negative rep. wonderful!

K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
I have never understood this green apple/red apple crap.
I prefer peaches!
A lot of bad apples out there.
I have never come across a peach I did not like;):D

Premium Features