• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snorkel ;)

armey37

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Richland,WA
I recently made a snorkel for my intake on my 05 king cat 900efi and all I have to say is that's the best $40.00 and 1 hour I've ever done for my cat. I had seen pictures on some really old post on this forum and never thought I would need to make a snorkel until recently riding in Washington state in 3 ft of powder my sled would choke it self out. I also added snow pre filters to my intake vents by feet and my speedo hole. It even helped with the right side bog. Just a quick wipe around the speedo hole in the super deep snow and she keeps running hard. Also I had to unplug my computer so she didnt run so lean. Also I have a slp pipe and mhrp can. :face-icon-small-hap

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
CC, I did the same thing on my GenII. But with the smaller kickazz style filters. I ended up making twin stacks down into my airbox.

A
Mar 11, 2007
Onoway Alberta
I had a very slight right side bog on my carbed Kitty. I plugged the right side intake facing in towards the exhaust with a piece of plastic. Then I siliconed the exhaust outlet in the belly pan. Now, I can lean it on the right side with no bogging at all. Sure makes it a lot nicer to ride in the 2 to 3 feet of powder that we get in BC.

Premium Features