• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz tunnel conversion pics and reviews?

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Looking at possibly adding a bumper upgrade kit, seen plenty of pics on the BDX kit, looking at the Skinz kit and more pics if anyone has it installed. Looks a lot cleaner and stronger, hard to tell from the couple of pics I've seen of them though. Any input and pics you can provide is greatly appreciated!!!

R
Jul 16, 2008
tunnel kit

well i wouldnt even think abiout touching the BDX kit unless u want it to crack where it atatches.. theres a post on here with at least 4-8 guys saying thier tinnels are cracking from it id sudjest the Van emberg kit.. i have this kit on my 08,M8 and its really strong streongest out of all of them id say and looks good too

northof40

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Saskatchewan
well i wouldnt even think abiout touching the BDX kit unless u want it to crack where it atatches.. theres a post on here with at least 4-8 guys saying thier tinnels are cracking from it id sudjest the Van emberg kit.. i have this kit on my 08,M8 and its really strong streongest out of all of them id say and looks good too

I see hukd on foniks werkd fer u . . . .

I couldnt resist lol

G

geberhard

Dec 18, 2008
Oxford, Mi.
www.theeberhards.com

Lets see some pics.

Premium Features