• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Simple mods for Kings

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
I know some people might be sick of this sled but here it is again. CR post and Polished cover. One of the top 3 things you can do.

Unless you have plenty of venting and cool underhood temps, keep the airbox and move the bottom mount as stated above.

I'd try to ditch the skis myself. Hated em, opinions differ. Filler up and rip on her!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

790-filters (Custom).JPG HPIM0175.jpg HPIM0179.jpg

Last edited:

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
If anyone has good writeups with pictures of some of the "common" mods you've done, post them up. I'd like to make a "sticky" section with some of these "how to's." I think it would be a good resource.

T
Jun 27, 2008
Bend, Oregon
I know some people might be sick of this sled but here it is again. CR post and Polished cover. One of the top 3 things you can do.

Unless you have plenty of venting and cool underhood temps, keep the airbox and move the bottom mount as stated above.

I'd try to ditch the skis myself. Hated em, opinions differ. Filler up and rip on her!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Clean set up man.. Did you ditch the heaters or where did you put the switches? I want to clean my bars up but don't want to deal with the wires. There is so much wasted space with the stock set up, I don't know why they didn't put them on the dash or somewhere else..

Last edited:

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Thanx man, I wanted as uncluttered as possible. Aiming to do the same under the hood but that's a side project. (scared of wiring)

No warmers. The handguards combined with my Klim gloves, no issues at -20c over a 40km trails ride at 60mph. Well........its damn freezing, but my whole body is frozen at that point. Normal riding never an issue.

Thinking about the same sorta set-up for my brother's sled. Think he gets a Powermadd riser, those CR ones weigh a penny.

Last edited:
Premium Features