• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silverton Snocross- sat 3/05- sun 3/06

S
Oct 29, 2008
Just wanted to give everbody a heads up that the dates for the Silverton, CO snocross have been set. Saturday march 5th and sunday march 6th. There will be snocross racing all day saturday and sunday morning-early afternoon. In the afternoon on sundy the drag races are held. This should be another spectacular year or racing as we have so much snow and are starting the track this week. The track is designed and built by Randy Lokey and myself. I have no doubts saying that outside of the x-games this is the best track in all of colorado. We also have a freestyle section including a SCS superkicker!!!! I would love to some more peeps from the font range come down and enjoy this killer weekend. The area also boast some of the best riding in the state, everything from trees to steeps. I will help anyone needing further info as far as lodging, where to party, where to ride and so on.

Here is a short video from the 2009 snocross season. I dont race very much but this is to much fun to pass up each year. Sorry no footage from 2010 as I was hurt:face-icon-small-fro

Hope to see you guys this year:face-icon-small-win

S
Oct 29, 2008
The track is built and ready to run. We have been raging it on sundays lately. Great place to practice. PM me with questions

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Is this not part of the XMR series? I ask because I was told that the Eagle SnoCross was moved to Grand Lake/Granby because of lack of snow in Eagle.

Good luck with your event, one of these days I'll make it down there. Do you post results?

S
Oct 29, 2008
Is this not part of the XMR series? I ask because I was told that the Eagle SnoCross was moved to Grand Lake/Granby because of lack of snow in Eagle.

Good luck with your event, one of these days I'll make it down there. Do you post results?

Yes XMR is the series that visits on that weekend. As for the eagle race, I have no idea. Best thing to do would be contact Teresa Stoffle on the XMRRACING.com website. Yes we do post results usually a couple of days after the event.

As for our track, we have absolutely no lack of snow. This season we decided to make the track tighter and slightly more tech. It is so fun!!!! Anyone who enjoys racing should def check out the March 5-6 weekend in Silverton! We also have open track day on sundays~!

Premium Features