• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Turbo kit off polaris dragon 800

sledking

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
Central MN
I have a complete Silber turbo kit. garrett turbo, stock exhaust pipe with adapter already wielded on so no need to modify your exhaust pipe!, custom built stainless steel muffler set up to dump out the belly pan so no need to cut hole in tunnel, aluminum airbox and charge tube, AEM afr gauge and sensor, boost gauge, oil pump, attitude programmer, complete clutch setup, includes helix secondary spring, primary spring, and rooster adjustable weight set.

I put about 200 miles on the kit and ran great, just decided to sell sled so i pulled turbo off.

Looking to get $1900 plus shipping. I am located in central MN

Thanks,
sledking

J

jeepin270

Aug 27, 2009
Maine
I am interested in building a muffler similar to the one u have. Can u tell me where or how u got the muffler part of the pipe?

sledking

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
Central MN
I built that from scratch. It is a simple pipe with a ton of holes wielded to a custom stainless steel flange mount with a larger pipe around it and stainless packing in between with caps wielded on the ends. It took a lot of time to fit it all together. I put up a thread about it last fall also under the polaris turbo section

Premium Features