• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

shipping sleds

C

cowboymann02

Jan 3, 2008
south sioux city,ne
try this place

check oiut this web site for shipping. USHIP.com
i belong to it and also shipped my old skidoo to new mexico 2 years ago. the guy who picked it up was nice and had an enclosed trailer.
Just sign up and make a shipping request with all the specs of the sled, size,length weight,etc. then you can post a price range your comfortable with or just wait for people to give you a quote bid, as soon as you find one you like confirm the bid and then you will get all the shippers info so you can contact them for final details. you can't give any contact info when you post a shipping request, (site policies) you have to choos a bid first, once you take a bid its a sealed deal and your commited. you can take as long as you like to find the lowest price for shipping and also request if it in an enclosed trailer or open trailer/truck.
if you can find dave out of twin cities in minnesota, he shipped my sled. nice guy. the higher bids you will get are from bigger trucking companys, try to find a small 1 man company or so ,much better prices.
hope this helps
mike

N
Feb 27, 2010
WI
Here is another option similar to the other. It is a hauling schedule link from Yesterday's Tractor. I used this approach to ship a sled from Ohio to WI. Cost me $100 to have him pick it up and meet at an exit of the interstate. The shipper just happened to be in the area and had extra room.
http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/haulquery.pl

Premium Features