• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

9r shipped

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
Great news! Can you confirm the build details of track length, etc?

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Great news

id like to get my 22’ listed but I told myself I wouldn’t sell it until the 24’ was here.
not the best financial decision but I’m 42 and don’t have too many more winters to waste waiting for Polaris to deliver sleds!

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
Great news

id like to get my 22’ listed but I told myself I wouldn’t sell it until the 24’ was here.
not the best financial decision but I’m 42 and don’t have too many more winters to waste waiting for Polaris to deliver sleds!

I'm thinking you'll be fine listing it. My buddy ordered a Khaos, 850 Matryx slash, 165 track with the 7s and it was here at least a month ago.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
What was the date that Polaris said pre ordered sleds would ship by? Was that 11-30-23? If they didnt Polaris would discount them by $1,500.00. Is that what I read?
I believe so. Great deal for you US guys, because that is $1500 off the US price. For us in Canada we get $1500 CDN off which is not near as good a deal. There was talk that it might only be a credit for accessories.

Last edited:

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
No 7s??? if you haven’t ridden with one it’s a game changer. the gps group tracking is soooo nice
It's not worth the premium to me, in part because I ride with a lot of doo guys, and also because it's covered with snow most of the time. Tracking only works if you have riding partners with 7S or Trail Tech, and I don't. Glad you enjoy it! Very cool technology. I'm hopeful that like with avalanche beacons at some point all the manufacturers ultimately use the same frequency for tracking to get all people on modern sleds trackable regardless of brand.

b-litt

Premium Member
Aug 21, 2012
McCall, ID
m.youtube.com
It's not worth the premium to me, in part because I ride with a lot of doo guys, and also because it's covered with snow most of the time. Tracking only works if you have riding partners with 7S or Trail Tech, and I don't. Glad you enjoy it! Very cool technology. I'm hopeful that like with avalanche beacons at some point all the manufacturers ultimately use the same frequency for tracking to get all people on modern sleds trackable regardless of brand.
I had both of my 7s screens go down last season. I’m still waiting on replacements. Riding is not the same when you can’t see rpms and engine temp…

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
Picked up my 9R. No 7S. Dealers quota of 7S snow checks ran out.

I do have the 7s.

My dealer said they received a bunch of 850's that Polaris ordered for them, with the 7s.

Your dealer should have known what their quota was for the 7s since mine did. Hopefully they'll take care of you. Maybe they too received some 850's with the 7s and can swap one out for you? Just throwing out an idea.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
I was late to the game. They had emails sent them over the weekend confirming snowcheck orders. Our dealer isn’t open on Monday’s. By Tuesday morning when I got there they were all gone. Oh well. Live and learn.

H
Oct 14, 2009
Appleton Maine
Mine finally went from scheduled to "built" Guess they didn'f forget about me! I too ordered 7S, Hopefully its included. I cant remember the cost of the add on, does anyone remember?

Premium Features