• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Secondary Clutch NEEDED

oldstyle33

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2009
Omaha, NE
Please let me know if you have a secondary clutch that will work with my 99 mach z mountain. I am looking for something with rollers as that is what I have in it now. I think it has a mxzx 440 roller clutch in it now...

Let me know if you have something that will work...i need it as soon as possible because the pow is piling up in the mountains and trying to plan a trip in early december.

thanks
Brian

T
Apr 20, 2009
Washington
Secondary clutch

I have a secondary clutch without rollers that I bought at the snow show and was the wrong one for my sled. The one I have has a splined center and I needed one with a smooth center and keyway. The seller said this fit a 96 summit but now I don't know. If you are interested I could get you a part number off this and you can cross ref at your local dealer. Will sell it to you for the snow show price plus shipping

oldstyle33

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2009
Omaha, NE
sorry

Sorry but I need a splined shaft clutch anyway...plus I am looking for a roller clutch...

Thanks
Brian

Premium Features