• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sandpoint hill climbs

X
Nov 26, 2007
SledFest 2012

The race is on for April 14th -15th,ther will be Hillcross,Hilldrags,4 freestyle riders 2 ramps,Snowbike races and I am also thinking about side by side Hillclimb,more details to follow soon,I am promoting this event and have some major sponsors on board for this year

www.sledfest.net

stonehands1

Lifetime Membership
Jul 26, 2010
Mt. Baker
I'm trying to get a bunch of different 860 Skidoo engine builders to commit. Hopefully we could have a grudge match race for these guys along with racing in the regular classes. I think most would be interested in a straight uphill race aswell. Would be sweet if it had some bumps and jumps just to keep it interesting.:face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-coo

X
Nov 26, 2007
Sledfest 2012

there will be classes for everyone.I will post more,just want to keep this going,there is no race like this in the Pacific Northwest need to keep it going ,I am off to my sons first RMSHA Hillclimb,I will post more details next week,tell your friends about Sedfest,it is fun for all

D

Dirty10

Nov 26, 2007
LaGrande, OR
Races

there will be classes for everyone.I will post more,just want to keep this going,there is no race like this in the Pacific Northwest need to keep it going ,I am off to my sons first RMSHA Hillclimb,I will post more details next week,tell your friends about Sedfest,it is fun for all

How about a over 40 class getting a little to old to run against these young boys these days..

X
Nov 26, 2007
Sledfest

Pro payback is 100% from entry's, all other classes are trophies,lots of fun,there will also be a live band saturday,a Klim auction for Nate Blaylock's Family on saturday and freestyle,look out for 2013 the plans are being made as of today and RMSHA is in the plan

Premium Features