• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RMSHA racing- Racer 444

L

leeindubois

Nov 20, 2007
Dubois, Wyoming
I am 19 years old going to school at the university of Wyoming. I am a semi pro member racing all the classes. I am looking for more sponsors and if you would like to see what I am doing or just watch a few hill climbs from first person POV check out my videos. Subscribe to me on either YouTube or Twitter for updates and videos from each race. Subscribe to: LeeRacing444

Thanks,
John

Ryan-41

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Cheyenne, Wyoming
www.myspace.com
I am 19 years old going to school at the university of Wyoming. I am a semi pro member racing all the classes. I am looking for more sponsors and if you would like to see what I am doing or just watch a few hill climbs from first person POV check out my videos. Subscribe to me on either YouTube or Twitter for updates and videos from each race. Subscribe to: LeeRacing444

Thanks,
John

If you want to get sponsored! I strongly suggest going to hook it dot com, you create a profile with your accomplishments and start applying to different companies! I am sponsored by ten different companies and I get any where from 30% to 50% off retail on the products that they sell!

http://www.hookit.com/

Premium Features