• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rider-Select Elimination

W

WIrider

Jun 13, 2009
Denver
I want to eliminate the rider select from my 07 switchback handlebars. I have a 6" riser, and don't move the position. Has anyone done this on their IQ sleds? If so what parts are needed? Did it make the handle bars more rigid? Right now with Rider Select I have quite a bit of side to side movement in the shaft. thanks.

sleddude

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima WA
I want to eliminate the rider select from my 07 switchback handlebars. I have a 6" riser, and don't move the position. Has anyone done this on their IQ sleds? If so what parts are needed? Did it make the handle bars more rigid? Right now with Rider Select I have quite a bit of side to side movement in the shaft. thanks.

Polzinhunter makes a great delete kit. Its real nice and the bars will never move again. Has 3 positions to choose from.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
ditto

Polzinhunter on this forum makes a great kit..... Awesome quality and fast shipping.

See this post.. you would need the one for the 2006 RMK that he makes.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152846

Polzinhunter makes a great delete kit. Its real nice and the bars will never move again. Has 3 positions to choose from.

what they said..i have the delete kit from polzinhunter and i LOVE IT...best thing you can do to keep that baby nice and rigid..

EXCELLENT quality, and fitment was perfect...well worth every penny spent..!!

Premium Features