• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

raptor shocks

nickk

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2009
anyone running a set of raptor shocks on a 22/23 matryx slash 850na pro,
looking for feed back, like or not any thoughts. thanks

mt.sledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Saskatchewan
anyone running a set of raptor shocks on a 22/23 matryx slash 850na pro,
looking for feed back, like or not any thoughts. thanks
I’m running the raptors off my 18 axys. Had the shorten the fronts by 1/2” to make them work, also running offset spindles to achieve a 34” stance. Before I shortened them the steering would bind as soon as the skis were in the air. I’m also running the rear track raptor. The Center shock is too short so I’m still using the velocity clicker with a 150# spring as per TRS Tony’s recommendation. I also have a Khaos length limiter strap and have dropped the front torque arm to the lower hole. I’m extremely happy with my suspension setup. It’s very predictable and smooth in the trees. It also handles crossing ruts very good. Hated the factory setup on my 165 boost but now I love it with my changes.

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
‘22 850 Khaos 165 Slash
I have the Raptor Kinetics all around. They’ve been awesome. They ride plush with good bottoming resistance. They are very adjustable and can be dialed to your specs for how you want your sled to feel and react. The quick cam on the rear track shock gives you a way to add preload quick to the rear track shock if you need to keep the front end down… the front track shock is the Khaos length so if you decide to make your pro into a Khaos with new rails and limiter straps, your shock is already the right length… No complaints here, very happy with them. Suspension is some of the best money spent on a sled.

Last edited:

TDR

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2012
Have ben running Raptors for years. on my 21 Pro and 23 Boost. suspension is best upgrade.

Premium Features