• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Question about coil wires on 06 M7?

Ok i was checking the lenght of cable for my power valves today.(one was 36.4 and the other was 38.5) I got them at 34.5 now.Anyway. And i noticed this is how my coil wires go to the plugs. Is this right? Just seems wrong to me.Sorry about my grade two drawing. Its just bugging me and need the answer so i can sleep tonight LOL.

Thanks Darrell:beer;:beer;:beer;

scan0004.jpg

T
Jan 19, 2009
Georgetown ca
waisted spark ignition

Ok i was checking the lenght of cable for my power valves today.(one was 36.4 and the other was 38.5) I got them at 34.5 now.Anyway. And i noticed this is how my coil wires go to the plugs. Is this right? Just seems wrong to me.Sorry about my grade two drawing. Its just bugging me and need the answer so i can sleep tonight LOL.

Thanks Darrell:beer;:beer;:beer;

The m7 has what is called a waisted spark ignition, another words you can criss cross the plug wires all day long because both plugs fire at the same time, so just dont tell the motor and the motor will never know.
Sleep well.
sorry tried a little humor there.

Premium Features