• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pure Logic Fuel Controller

J
Dec 17, 2012
Hey there,
bought a used 04 Cat 900 EFI with Pure logic fuel controller for the stinger and V force 3s. I did call for support and got a web site but it doesnt tell me what Im gonna ask. Just wondering if anyone happens to know if 1 is lean and 8 is for rich when Im adjusting the fuel for low, mid and high.

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
If reeds and a silencer is all you have done you don't need a programmer. I ran my 04 900 EFI from day 1 with V-force reeds and a SLP silencer and it ran great, Never missed a beat. We even have a 06 king That is running a speedwerx pipe with no box, just unplug the ethanol plug if you think you are getting to lean. My plugs were always perfect cardboard brown and the piston wash was always PERFECT. Those 900s are pretty rich right out of the box.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
you dont "need" it to keep the sled alive, but The controller you have can only add fuel, so your not gonna blow it up, just add to much and make it run like crap.

flashing #1 light is adding 0 fuel in that zone, so green/yellow/red set to .5 light position(fast flashing #1 light) is just passing the stock signal through and adding no fuel.

green-low speed cruise.
yellow-high speed cruise/acceleration
red-WOT
green/blue-usually when green turns on to add fuel, 1 lowest, 8 highest, but cant confirm for your application off the top of my head
yellow/blue- yellow lower switch point
red/blue- red lower switch point.

J
Dec 17, 2012
Just one more question before I go out tomorrow...

Ive been experiencing the right side bog pretty bad when Im in the deep stuff that we get here. I was going through the fuel controller a few days ago and noticed that the mid range was set on number 8 when I took it for a test ride in town... Since its so rich could this be the reason Im experiencing the bog really bad? I wish I had EGTs to watch the temp.... I guess I could always just go richer on the fuel controller and see what happens.

J
Dec 17, 2012
Just one more question before I go out tomorrow...

Ive been experiencing the right side bog pretty bad when Im in the deep stuff that we get here. I was going through the fuel controller a few days ago and noticed that the mid range was set on number 8 when I took it for a test ride in town... Since its so rich could this be the reason Im experiencing the bog really bad? I wish I had EGTs to watch the temp.... I guess I could always just go richer on the fuel controller and see what happens.
and by the way the low and high ranges we`re significantly leaner than the mid

Premium Features