• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Power Claw Track - $470-153", $475-162"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
I just ordered a Power Claw 153" for $510. He has 10 or 11 153" Power Claws and about the same for 162". $515 for the 162". I asked why so cheap and he said they ordered A LOT of them. I bet it was a mistake being a Wisconsin dealer.

Is that to your doorstep?!?!?!

EVERYONE............LISTEN UP!

This subject has been beat to death. This exact thread....Kens sports blah blah blah. Find out the total cost is before any more rumors are spread (shipping included)

FreeAgent's pricing is the best around and the dealer ship she runs is tried and proven. I know.........I've already purchase through them and have track in hand. (Not only with the track but with a few other items also.)
I've looked for a while for a great dealership with excellent customer service and pricing.........YOU"LL FIND IT WITH FREEAGENT!

(Hell, they didn't even have to pay me to say it!!) :D:D

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
Michelle
Is doing a great job ordered my track today. Will be ordering other parts also. Help the small dealerships its the little guy who makes the economy prosper.
Ski

C

CuzzinOlaf

Dec 12, 2007
Is that to your doorstep?!?!?!

EVERYONE............LISTEN UP!

This subject has been beat to death. This exact thread....Kens sports blah blah blah. Find out the total cost is before any more rumors are spread (shipping included)

FreeAgent's pricing is the best around and the dealer ship she runs is tried and proven. I know.........I've already purchase through them and have track in hand. (Not only with the track but with a few other items also.)
I've looked for a while for a great dealership with excellent customer service and pricing.........YOU"LL FIND IT WITH FREEAGENT!

(Hell, they didn't even have to pay me to say it!!) :D:D

I live in IL and am picking it up. I'll have to pay tax but the total is $535.

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
Just ordered mine. 162 for 515 plus 65 shipping to utah. I called first and talk to them, they said we have a FEW left, If you order it today it will ship tomorrow. We will see how fast it gets here.

Dec 4, 2007
Idaho
I ordered one from kens when this thread was first started for the 470 plus 55 shipping. I talked with freeagent a day or two before and planned on ordering from her until this poped up. She was great, knowlegeable, and a straight shooter. I will be doing buisness with her in the future, but a hundred bucks is a hundred bucks.
Does freeagent have a website?

mountaincat 800

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2001
Utah
I got the 153" for $525 to the door.
Now thats reasonable for a yet unknown track.
Thank's drew @ ken's.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
YA right The a-20 only cost the dealers about $200.00 and they were selling them for how much?

What dealer did you find that could get the A20 for $200??? I love that track and would love to have a spare for my M-1000 162.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features