• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Powder Keg

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
I was really interested in the powder keg (P-136-B) and fuel keg (P-136-F) for my raw chassis rmk. Because of my intrest I liked their facebook page and acctually won a fuel keg, powder keg, water bottle, and shovel. I spoke to the company, and I stated that my sleds a 08 with 5000 miles it needs replacing soon and not sure what my next sled will be so they suggested the (P-300-B) and (P-200-F) box and fuel jug. If I switch brands or if polaris changes their tunnel, as long as its 155 ish or longer it will still work. I would seriously check them out, last time I was in the mountains my tunnel bag exploded on the trail and I lost gloves, goggles and some other clothing items. After than I looked for a better solution that didn't need a bunch of bungees or a possibly another blown out zipper. I know we all wear packs but with most of us wearing avy bag its nice to have some weight off your shoulders and stashed securly on the sled. They may be a bit spendy but if you can run one set up on multiple sleds and not lose a couple pairs of $80 gloves and a couple $100 goggles its well worth it. Ill post pics when it comes in. So check them out, http://www.powderkegllc.com/ if you have any questions give them a call or shoot them an email. They were very friendly and knowledgeable.

Last edited:
Premium Features