• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Portland, Oregon Arctic Cat delers???

D

duc848

Dec 3, 2007
Brooklyn, New York
Portland, Oregon Arctic Cat dealers???

Is there any worth anything? I work in the industry on the bike side of things as of right now. I just want to buy a M8 153 and be happy. I can find someone to work on it later. There is Factory Motorsports and some boat dealer in Vancouver. Where do you guys go????

G
Nov 26, 2007
Battle Ground, Wa.
Give Pacific Boatland a try. Good dealership and grate people 360-573-0621.
They have all the Arctic cat toy's. Bought mine there and will buy my next one there....................................

K

KAW76

Jan 28, 2009
Ravensdale, WA
Bought my 09 M8 Sno Pro 162 from Ernie at Factory Motorsports and I would say it's been one of the best dealings I have had. They openly admit to not knowing much about snowmobiling, which is a good thing in this case, They sold me the sled for what I consider to be a great deal. $8499. I am not sure what it is you are looking for service, price, parts deal after the sled is bought but if you go in there and communicate your intention I bet Ernie would shoot straight? good luck. I know several dealers are following suit up here in Seattle, with prices. So should be a good time to buy if you are serious. Production will be cut next year (most likely) and if we get a good snow year next year you may wish you bought this year even if we are toward the end of the season. deals will be tighter next year.

Last edited:
Premium Features