• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Important Polaris: Safety STOP RIDE notice for 2022 Patriot Boost RMK KHAOS and PRO RMK

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
“Degraded fuel” “partially filled’, “long term storage” and not starting on a full tank was all I needed. The recall is for people who need to be protected from themselves. You know the 30 were more likely not the guys that prep and store their machine during the summer months in a place sheltered from the elements. More likely guys that store outside or in a cooking box of a trailer that sees over 100 degree heat frequently while on a half tank building up pressure like any other normal plastic gas can. Then they go try to fire it up and can’t fathom why there is gas spraying all over an ignition source causing it to burn up. The fix will be a new warning label for those who’s mothers didn’t teach them like our fathers did back in the days (70’s for me when I was mowing at age 5). This is no more than say Exxon issuing a recall because gasoline will catch fire when in contact with an ignition source. Ok, maybe not that dumb but close. It’s to cover the companies ass from litigation from people who really need a nanny state to guide and control their day to day life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I fill our Doos from cans (we ride from house) and I dumbass spill gas all over them, I walk back in the house and take a break until it evaporates before starting. Freaks me out. Common sense. So I get what you posted.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
And it is not just a stop ride, it is a stop sale. There are sleds sitting at the dealer that cannot be delivered, some that are sold. It gets deeper, but I will keep it to myself so that I keep friends. Lol.

Premium Features