• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Red Color Code

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Try calling the factory or dealer???

I know some of the body shops and paint places can scan the paint and give you a match. I had Hedahl's in Bismarck do a scan a while back and they mixed up some paint to match.

06 RMK 900

Oct 20, 2008
Mandan, North Dakota
Try calling the factory or dealer???

I know some of the body shops and paint places can scan the paint and give you a match. I had Hedahl's in Bismarck do a scan a while back and they mixed up some paint to match.

I called action and they said they can sell me a kit for $209. I asked if they can just tell me or look up the closest common blend and they said there would be a labor charge...wtf???

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I called action and they said they can sell me a kit for $209. I asked if they can just tell me or look up the closest common blend and they said there would be a labor charge...wtf???

HOLY CRAP!!

I would try to take something off the sled and just try to get it matched on your own.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
That exactly what i'm going to do. Going to go to runnings and get the implament paint thats the closest.

You wont get even close with that. Implement paints going to be WAY off.

Go to a Auto body shop and have it chip matched.

Higher end body shops have a spectrometer that reads whats in the pain and can tell you exactly what it is.

06 RMK 900

Oct 20, 2008
Mandan, North Dakota
You wont get even close with that. Implement paints going to be WAY off.

Go to a Auto body shop and have it chip matched.

Higher end body shops have a spectrometer that reads whats in the pain and can tell you exactly what it is.

Thanks, going to go see if O'Rileys will find me something close.

Premium Features