• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris 800 cfi FIX!!!!!

M

magic23

Dec 2, 2007
i hope they change the cylinders to,beacase 6 out of 7 i have changed,has cracked between the main exhaust port,and the wing ports,i hope they make the main port smaller beacase ,i think its to little material between them,and the main port is too much square,it needs more roundnes, excuse my bad english im from sweden

D
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, WA
It's all legit. I just got a call from my local dealer and hes said this fix will be for 08/09, w/ or w/o warranty 800's. Dual ring piston, updated head & updated mapping. Bulletin will be posted in Aug. after the EPA approves mapping, and parts will be avaliable soon after the release of the bulletin. My dealer is the type that won't work on sleds until November and it sounds like they are actually going to make an exception to get these sleds in and fixed way before the snow flys.

S

Super B

Dec 26, 2002
Monticello, MN
www.rooost.ca
It's all legit. I just got a call from my local dealer and hes said this fix will be for 08/09, w/ or w/o warranty 800's. Dual ring piston, updated head & updated mapping. Bulletin will be posted in Aug. after the EPA approves mapping, and parts will be avaliable soon after the release of the bulletin. My dealer is the type that won't work on sleds until November and it sounds like they are actually going to make an exception to get these sleds in and fixed way before the snow flys.

I heard rumblings that they were going to go back to the 2 injector set up. Is there any truth to this?

Premium Features