• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

please help looking for wildman post

C
Nov 26, 2012
I need a forward mount steering post for my 1m 900 with the 159 track. would like it 2" taller then stock. but can't get a hold of wildchild does anyone have his number? or does anyone else make them?

Last edited:
T
Oct 12, 2008
ND
I installed the same post on my 04 kk this year. just got back from the snowies yesterday. it is amazing what a difference it makes. its a great product and much stronger than stock.

F
Aug 17, 2010
K-Town, BC
Shove lube down the post shaft before installing handlebars

Unfortunately ive had some bad luck with my forward mount posts. The first was a CR post very similar to Wildchilds. The ball joint on the bottom came loose. So I got a Wildchild post and after 2 rides the same thing happened. He was awesome enough to replace it but sure enough after another season my 3rd post is loose again.

After all this happened someone mentioned that I should have shoved a heap of grease/lube/oil down the shaft so that it could lubricate the ball joint at the bottom. I am unsure if that helps or not but it cant hurt!

Premium Features