• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PLEASE HELP: clutch nightmare

C
Feb 21, 2009
hong gong
hey guys, i have a 08 m8 with 800 miles on it and i am on my 5th belt. the belts are rapidly wearing along the edges. at full throtle there are times when the belt seems to "slip" and i end up kissing the front bumber. i have had secondary clutch problems not long ago and was briefly fixed, however the problem is back. i would really like to resolve this myself so if anyone has suggestions i would appreciate it. thanks

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
hey guys, i have a 08 m8 with 800 miles on it and i am on my 5th belt. the belts are rapidly wearing along the edges. at full throtle there are times when the belt seems to "slip" and i end up kissing the front bumber. i have had secondary clutch problems not long ago and was briefly fixed, however the problem is back. i would really like to resolve this myself so if anyone has suggestions i would appreciate it. thanks

What belt are you running?

mrquick68

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2004
Kirkland, WA

if you would like help you are going to have to tell us what you have for clutching to start with... :D

Premium Features