• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pivot Risers / Extended cables for a Gen III

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
B
Aug 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
Thank you for posting this message, I just placed a 3" pivot riser on my GENII. My first ride out came down hard on the left side and bent my post, cracked the bottom brackets of the riser, and bent my bar. I just wish I would have known this information sooner, but now I know what to do.
Wife surprised me with a new sled for my birthday, well new for me it is a 03 800 RMK edge with only 600 miles. I am just wondering if the post on the edge is as week as the GEN II. It was purchased with 3" riser block and I want to replace it with a pivot but want to know how strong the post is first.

vinpie1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2009
Gunnison, Co
I searched the forum a few weeks ago about extended throttle cables. I was having trouble with the throttle sticking with all those extra boxes (powermadd cable extension)
I ended up buying a Gravity Worx single box extended cable. It works great, and has much less friction/sticktion. I'd never try another cable setup again!

Premium Features