• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pics of lightweight hoods and venting options for Polaris

1100Cat

Nov 29, 2007
Here are finally some pics of some of the products I sell. The hoods are lightweight polycarbonate and can get them for basically any style of Polaris. The vent kits come in different options from alum to abs frames and different colour choices and can get them for various style of Polaris sleds. The vent kits come with all mounting harware and have slp/flowrite style of fabric as a second layer on vents that require it. Pm or email me with any questions you may have on the products. Thanks

***CHEAPER/LOWER PRICING NOW IN AFFECT FOR ALL CUSTOMERS. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR MAKING THIS A SUCCESS FOR MYSELF.***

Dragon/IQ hood
Modrodproducts010.jpg

Dragon/IQ Racer conversion hood
Modrodproducts008.jpg

Dragon/IQ head light block out
Modrodproducts016.jpg

Dragon/IQ side panel vents
Modrodproducts015.jpg

Dragon/IQ hood vents
Modrodproducts014.jpg

Universal vents
Modrodproducts026.jpg

Universal flaps
Modrodproducts024.jpg

Last edited:

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
those are xxxmodros vents..he really makes a great product as most of us know..
mountainfit hoods are great quality..i have seen them in person and really like them..

are you offering lower prices, or same as xxx website..

where you located..i think canada from seeing post in the past?

LET IT SNOW...HARD!!!!

1100Cat

Nov 29, 2007
Yah located outta Canada and yes they are all from the modrod guys/ronniehotdog and hater as am Canadian dealer for them.

T
Nov 26, 2007
That really is cool. I dig the regular hood, but I never liked how you can't really put a decent looking windshield on it, nothing looks quite right for some reason.

Be kinda cool for a person that wants to mount a analog tach and the Edge headlight in that hood to still have some "stock" like components that are lighter than the std. stock IQ stuff.

J
Dec 20, 2007
Ogden, Utah
Ordered me one the other day! should be here tomorrow, cant wait.
treedog what did you do for your air box? is it just getting air from under the hood or did you make some kind of vent kit for it?
also how is that light on your handle bars does it put of enough light to ride at night?

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
Ordered me one the other day! should be here tomorrow, cant wait.
treedog what did you do for your air box? is it just getting air from under the hood or did you make some kind of vent kit for it?
also how is that light on your handle bars does it put of enough light to ride at night?

J,

I don't know what sled your riding, but I'm on a 900 so the air intake is backa$$wards. And my new bumper system does not allow me to use the slp intake, so I looked at the FNI one but didn't want to cut holes in the hood to make it vent right so I choose the Timbersled application for my sled because where a couple of the nose cut out vents in the hood are, it places the Timbersled intake directly below and behind the cut outs. I'm goung to see how this works 1st and the go from there. Honestly most of the time I'll probably be running my Diamond S mesh hood and vented side panels for max air. My sled tends to be on its hood as much as its on its track LOL!! So I keep one for the show!! :D

If you have any other ?'s please do not hesitate to ask!! :)
-T

Oh yeah!! The headlight is acttually just a fog light for pickup use but it seems to work pretty well in the dark on the pavement. I'm guessing when it reflects off the snow there will be no problems!!

D

dmj1

Jul 31, 2007
hood pics

here is a couple of pics of the hood and vents:beer;
very nice product .:beer;

900 hundo 003.jpg 900 hundo 005.jpg

Premium Features