• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Phazer guys, how do you like your seats?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Are they comfortable? Are they long enough to ride with 2 people on them? Anything you would change for it?

Just looking for some ideas, as I want to put one on my Nytro. Thanks

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
Ruffy, I ride with a couple different guys that have Phazers. Both guys are tall, and can ride two-up with they're daughters. Both are pre-teen age though. I would think that two adults would be fairly cramped on a Phazer seat.
For what it's worth, Franz has told me that he has thought about taking the seat in, and have the "dipped section" made in to a flat top seat.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Viper,

Correct for the Nytro. As for the length, I believe it is longer then the Nytro seat, isn't it?

For the guys wanting to take the dish out, I completely agree with the thought. It sounds expensive though, as a new cover will need to be made to incorporate that extra height.

My thought is to have a nice narrow seat and have it flip up for storage. That would be cool anyways. Though, that idea sounds heavy... lol

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
Yeh, I think it is slightly longer then the Nytro seat. Next time I'm at his place I'll try and remember to measure the seat.

I think one of the companies that makes sled seats, also makes a Phazer flat top seat. Looked like a nice product, I don't recall who made it though.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Yeh, I think it is slightly longer then the Nytro seat. Next time I'm at his place I'll try and remember to measure the seat.

I think one of the companies that makes sled seats, also makes a Phazer flat top seat. Looked like a nice product, I don't recall who made it though.
yah, but 150 for a seat and another 300 or so for the mod is way to steep for a seat.

Premium Features