• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out turbo 900 MC mod lots of good parts!

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Time has finally come... Sold the proXR and now its time to part with my turbo 900 cat. Ran flawless for 2 seasons under boost has truley been a pull the rope and go sled!!!! Just in time for summer projects! Heres a list of what its got:

CPI turbo kit, mitsu 16g water cooled turbo, turbo pipe (heavier gauge, reinforced joints, extra spring tabs, more forward to better fit turbo) Oil tank, Mechanical oil pump, airbox, charge air tube, powerjets, MSD electric fuel pump, Mallory 4 port 1:1 regulator, Turbosmart Kompact BOV, Turbo XS 2 stage boost controller, voltage reg/rectifier, battery, turbo setup rackslide carbs, cold air intake, hoses, clamps fittings, Low oil pressure warning light, boost gauge and fuel pressure gauge and mount, wiring, small muffler, exits by ski well, everything to make run even have a set of install instructions, never ran past 9lbs of boost capable of 18+! $2500 You cant get these kits anymore from CPI!

900 bone stock cat motor, new pistons and renikd cyl on mag side (had a small scratch when I put pistons in so I got it replated) everything minus pipe, carbs and carb boots. $1000

Holz chromoly 42" chrome plated A arms, ACT shocks, TI springs, and Trix Tuff LW billet spindles $500 SOLD!

Complete KMOD rear coilover skid, polished 151 rails, 8" 3 wheel kit, anti stab kit, $1000 (the rear arm coilover kit is $895)

Boss seat stock height all black $250

Titanium 1 1/8th driveshaft with 10t extros $200 SOLD!!!!

Also 151 vanamburg tunnel/bulkhead rolled down 2" back 4" with edge cooling and rear U cooler running board braces susp drop down brackets, have chaincases drive/jack shafts, stock hood (as pictured) black fiberglass MC hood (brand new) bellypans, VE tunnel rack, 151x1.5" cutdown 15 wide 2.52 pitch, stock black parabolic and C&A pro ski's (C&A's need 1 ski loop) anything else just let me know!!!

530 870 7119 or PM me!

Heres a few pix to get the idea!

pearledgehood006.jpg

turbokitty900002.jpg

turbokitty900001.jpg

turboswapmeet2002.jpg

turbokitty900003.jpg

turbokitty900005.jpg

Last edited:

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
front suspension setup, and bellypans sold!

KMOD sale pending!

TTT!

Last edited:
L
Jan 31, 2008
Yo!

Hey matty, thanks for the driveshaft info, Sweet sled too! i already got the anti ratchet drivers on my sled but was just going to look for that beefy driveshaft. if your interseted in stripping yours down to just that for a sale, let me know. thanks! btw What are you asking for the sled as it sits?

Premium Features