• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nov 1st. #68 sighting

S
Oct 29, 2008
Won't say where but ran into the king of snocross today. He and his pops were testing the new arctic cat race sled. Had both the stocker and the mod. Man,as a polaris iqr guy I must admit that the 2012 ac race sled was one slick looking beast. Tuckers dad said it is lighter and much more nimble. From what I could gather from our conversation they were concentrating on suspension and clutching. The small but hidden snocross track they had was pretty gnarl....not any big jumps but some huge holes. We watched from the trees and he was maching thru the woops like a mad man. Pretty Damn impressive. Needless to say, it is this kind of dedication and devotion to tunning that keeps T.H. on top. Hats off to #68 and best of luck this year.
PHP:

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
in the day Kirk was the king... then Blair came along... The whole family (brothers Kirk and Rex) can ride and back in the day were killer racers. Back then there was not much jumps just brutal rough tracks (at least out in the West)... I remember a race at West that Kirk won the cross country events and then swept the snocross.. (and btw that year, in Juniors II Tucker lost the first heat race coming in second, but won the second heat race with the winner of the first heat race coming in on his bumper. Everyone thought it would be a killer race in the main... but in the main a lap one/turn one crash took out the other fast racer... that kid was my middle son Hunter)

S
Oct 29, 2008
utf-8BSU1BRzAwMDUuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwMDIuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwMDcuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwMDYuanBn.jpg

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
Oil reservoir and Stock muffler? isn't that the first things those guys throw in the garbage? Pretty sure I know where that is, cool though, thanks for posting.

S
Oct 29, 2008
Oil reservoir and Stock muffler? isn't that the first things those guys throw in the garbage? Pretty sure I know where that is, cool though, thanks for posting.

That's actually what they were doing when I showed up. They took thY muffler and tossed it in the truck

Premium Features