• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Sled

S
Nov 9, 2010
I am looking for a new sled, not sure what style though, touring, crossover, mountain, utility. Can't decide if i want my sisters or parents hanging on the back of my sled, help out with deciding what kind of sled i should get, i am not biased to makes, but i do think Polaris is pretty good right now, looking for newer (2005+). If i get a 2-up, i want it to not look like a 2-up touring, i want it to be a nice long powerful sled, because i am a speed demon, also, i want roackstar looks! get back 2 me.

B

badapple

Jan 16, 2009
WEST SIDE
I am looking for a new sled, not sure what style though, touring, crossover, mountain, utility. Can't decide if i want my sisters or parents hanging on the back of my sled, help out with deciding what kind of sled i should get, i am not biased to makes, but i do think Polaris is pretty good right now, looking for newer (2005+). If i get a 2-up, i want it to not look like a 2-up touring, i want it to be a nice long powerful sled, because i am a speed demon, also, i want roackstar looks! get back 2 me.

This could be the "NEW" sponshured thread. :lol::lol:

T
Dec 25, 2007
Not sure about you, but I have never felt like a 'rockstar' on a two-up...or a utility sled for that matter....in fact I believe there is a special container that sucks the testosterone directly out of your veins when you are riding those things:Cry:

You have a lot of reading to do to figure out where you are headed with this one I think...........:scared:

Some basic things to consider are where you live, where you will ride, how big/old you are (hard to tell on this one...), what you want to insure, etc, etc...and if looking cool is all you are after, there are some sweet roller chassises for sale that you could use as a cheap prop:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features