• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New changed Artic Cat skull Logo

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Haha my post was a joke im glad that you took it so seriously backcountryislife. Sounds like you need to get out on the mountain a little more, or trail (more likely the case) and quit b---hing

If it was a joke, it didn't appear to be. but hey, then we're laughing together, right... whoohoo!

yeah, trails. THAT's why I got a short track!;)

M

miko

Nov 28, 2007
So. Dak.
Just wondering if anyone else has issue with Artic Cats new changed Cat logo. Removed ears and whiskers and went to a new Satanic Skull look. I have spent thousands in Artic Cat clothing. Everyone in my family of four has a ton of artic cat clothing. My children are young and I refused to have them wear skulls on clothing. This is not the image I want to portray to my kids and I am suprised artic cat wants to promote this new image. We wear our clothing everywhere and the thought of going to church or family functions with skulls on our clothing is not the kind of image I want to portray. I am not trying to sound like a holy roller, but I am going to have to go away from their line of clothing if this is the image they want for artic cat.

It's a down economy. Arctic Cat cannot afford ears and whiskers...just another way to save money until THEY get bailed out. JK :)

Hotchief

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2005
Normandy Park, WA
I just don't like it either.
I think the leaping cat or the whiskered sabre cat look cool.
I understand the apparel line needs to have new looks but "world class snowmobiles" and a Halloween-like-goofy-alien skull don't go together...:rolleyes:

C

cowkiller

Nov 26, 2007
Eugene Or.
Not trying to be too much a smart a** but...
"loose stool" and snowmobiling
don't really go together either.
Don't ask me how I know.
LOL:eek::D:D

I just don't like it either.
I think the leaping cat or the whiskered sabre cat look cool.
I understand the apparel line needs to have new looks but "world class snowmobiles" and a Halloween-like-goofy-alien skull don't go together...:rolleyes:

A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
Maybe Obama can make a new law enforced by new taxes to ensure that scary things are banned from clothing entirely...so we don't scare the little childrens. We should ban bright colors too. And funny haircuts.

W
Jan 2, 2008
I went thru the catalog and there are only a few items with the skull cat on them, only one article for kids..the other kids items had a panda looking toon cat on them.

not that the skull cat was that bad, definatly aimed at the monster energy drink crowd.

plenty of stuff on there without the dreaded skull cat

geesh, wish this was the biggest thing I could find in life to complain about!

Premium Features