• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My ride on the 2010's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

MNsnwdrift

Jan 27, 2008
Well im back again and much more exciting this time. So we head out for our March 18-22 trip for the snowies for a day and on March 19th we had a scheduled ride with Chris Burandt he had 4 2010 cats which were 6 days old he started out with 5 2010's but a M8 was getting a turbo on it while we were there. This is a short video of me on a 2010 M8 HCR that part of the video starts about halfway through. We also stopped at Alpine Motorsports in Kremling, Colorado which was right by our hotel and we didnt know that Eric Vohk from Slednecks 8 worked there. This trip was the best trip we have had and maybe ever will have we rode sleds that were so new that they didnt even have parts for them yet, we rode with Chris Burandt and saw Eric Vohk... AWESOME!!! but anyways here is the link to my video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ukggC5KygU

M

MNsnwdrift

Jan 27, 2008
Oh and also i would highly highly recommend scheduling a day or more with Chris its unbelievable they take very good care of you and mostly keep you in your comfort zone and push you a little he teaches you alot of things you learn quite a bit BOOK YOUR DATE!!!!!!!

mountaincat 800

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2001
Utah
Nice video n pics. How'ed you get him to stop? I rode with Chris n Sayen for three days and I dont think he even stopped half that much in three days. But I'm not complaining. Great time.

S
Aug 20, 2008
North Idaho
I was down there two weeks ago with chris . . and he had the five 2010's then. They had just taken the one over to Vohk while we were there to get turbo'd . . . if they are still working on it, that's not good news. Hopefully they get it working, cause I'm ordering one of his RTR's next season. Rode one of his 09 RTR M8's and was very impressed.

Premium Features