• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My finished turbo nytro

S
Nov 29, 2007
North Idaho
Finished my project, well a little bit ago just thought I would share. MCX stage 2 turbo, CR tunnel, FAST M-10 with air bag shocks, with CR rails, CR M10 external brackets and components, CR risers, CR boost gauge and bracket, 162x16x3" camo extreme, Front cooler mod for the 3" paddle, timber-sled front suspension, boony front bumper, mountain mod seat, CR tunnel dump exhaust, light weight battery, Supertip 1355 YX clutch weights, shockwave, and pingel tether. Custom powder and paint, happy with it so far, just trying to get used to the nytro feel.

Is anybody else running this rear skid with these shocks wondering how everyone else likes them. This is my first M-10. Im not sure I like the FAST limiter set up, has anyone made a front limiter set up that works with the airbag shocks?

DSCN0806.jpg DSCN0804.JPG DSCN0803.jpg DSCN0805.jpg DSCN0807.jpg

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Im running the same limiter as you on my 174, curious what you dont like about it? I'm pretty happy with mine, seems to work good.

B
Dec 18, 2007
I have run that skid/shock combo for two years and am quite impressed. It seems to be a little more versatile than the other coupled "no wheelie" skids I have ridden. It rides nice, boondocks well, and keeps the skis down on big pulls. The only downside is the price tag but you get what you pay for.

LL

R
Nov 30, 2007
calgary
I have the same airbag shocks on a CR M-10 174. I found I had to put lots of air in the shocks to keep the skis down 75 in front and 125 in rear shock and have the limiter strap tight. I also weigh 225lbs without any gear on though

S
Nov 29, 2007
North Idaho
Im running 45lbs in the front and 150lbs in the rear, shock angle is all the way forward, and the limiters are tight except one more hole on the strap. The front end stays down but it definitely still packs the skis, I have flipped over backwards a few times already, just wondering what I might need to do, the CR mounts are fairly fool proof for mounting. Are you guys running the FAST rails or the CR rails? The recall is for the limiter bolt, being to long, all the doing is sending a shorter one out. I just wonder if the FAST limiter is functioning as good as a traditional set up.

P

pylon

Jan 16, 2009
in the triple slide
wow i ran that skid / track / tunnel combo all last year and never flipped over backwords :face-icon-small-sho it would loose traction a little sooner than the 174s . i ran around 60 in the front and 120 in the rear limter all the way out . I'm running a strap right next to the front airbag with a double hole bracket and its worked very well for me .

Last edited:
Premium Features