• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My dealer sucks

S

schmitt

Mar 27, 2008
WI
My dealer opened just so I could pick it up on sunday morning. I ordered my sled over the phone with this guy and when I got there he said this is what I ordered and I know I specified a 155 because you could also get other track lengths. So he told me i cant get my deposit back and he's going to try do figure somthing out today. But now he's got me bent over on price because hes got my deposit and he can sell it to me for what ever he wants because i cant shop around. I wont name this dealer yet because im hopeing he does me right.
Thanks for the reply's guys
"Might be going to get a Nytro and mcx time"

R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
The short track dragon SP (121" track) as well as the Assault were supposed to be a snowcheck only edition sled. I do appreciate the "free" accessories and extended warranty but the snocheck special edition sleds don't mean jack anymore. My friends Xrs was snocheck only. Doo gives you a shock and graphic upgrade for giving your money up front.

Doo doesn't give you anything extra on the XRS-they are priced higher but it is only available at snowcheck but.......always seems to be some available in season. Doo has some very creative math showing you what a good deal you get with spring check.

D
Jan 17, 2008
Call Mies polaris in Watkins Mn they have dragons and assults on hand. Tell your dealer to take his short track back and have him contact them. I would bmake sure to not pay a penny more then you have. I thought the assults were snow check only but could have bought one saturday sticker i believe said 9799.
Mies 1800-324-8269

I hate to red flag this, but Mies outland in Watkins SUCKS!!!!

I ordered a 08 D8 from them, it came late, they never got me a jacket, and then they could never fix the problems I was having with it.

They don't deliver on their promises and their 15 year old mechanics don't know the first thing about working on the machines.

I've purchased 3 sleds and a wheeler from Mies and I'll never go back even for a spark plug.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I gotta let it out!

M
Sep 4, 2007
Minnesota
I hate to red flag this, but Mies outland in Watkins SUCKS!!!!

I ordered a 08 D8 from them, it came late, they never got me a jacket, and then they could never fix the problems I was having with it.

They don't deliver on their promises and their 15 year old mechanics don't know the first thing about working on the machines.

I've purchased 3 sleds and a wheeler from Mies and I'll never go back even for a spark plug.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I gotta let it out!

(I have to let it out too!)
That's Mies for ya! They take your jacket value off your sled price so it looks cheaper so that's why you buy it there and then when you go looking for your jacket when you pick up your sled they say it wasn't in the deal. This wouldn't be a problem if they would tell ya up front but they don't. Oh, and don't try to warranty your primary clutch there when the 1115 belt wears a groove in it because it slips on engagement! They'll tell ya that's normal wear and send you back home without even checking with Polaris. That's not normal wear! I've ridden Polaris for 15+ years and never had this problem and I know others are having it too. After making 2 trips there (once to drop it off and once to pick it up) 60 miles each way and burning up $70 in gas and 8 hours of your time. A warranty is only as good as your dealer! I have bought my last sled there. End of rant......

S

schmitt

Mar 27, 2008
WI
Thanks for all the help guys, I found a sled from another dealer so I should be all set to go. My other dealer couldnt get me the sled I ordered till november so I went elsewere. O and he only split my money with me 250/250 at least I got some back though.
Thanks alot to everyone

Premium Features