• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Movin from Doo to cat

S
Dec 27, 2007
prince george, bc, canada
Le and snow pro are same but graphix and maybe a little different small thing here and there. Over all I would never buy a dooo for one reason. Not american. My dads xp is great but sucks oil and fuel like no tomorrow. yes it is light but eats belts for breakfast lunch and dinner. I love my cat. (09 M8 LE) I use less fuel and oil. Has almost the same power. His has a bit more but I can put mine safer in more places than he can. That and have you tried to do anything to a doooooo? you need an 8 year old to weave their hand into the tight places they cram all the doo engine into.

They are all good sleds. It just depends on your riding style and prefferance.

cats run suzuki motors do they not? they are not american haha

X
Feb 24, 2009
Alaska
I ride a 08 M8 and i love it, because im used to riding it. I would say if your good and used to riding a machine you should stick to it. Im all for the cats over the doo's and i think i always will be. Also the new 09 and 2010's tracks i think make a big diffrence. but like i said do what you would like to do.

Premium Features