• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Important Manufacturer's 2022 Release Dates

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Can't come soon enough.

Sled prices right now.............dafuq is wrong with people ?

Pickin’ Boogers

Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2013
Is anyone actually selling them for near their asking prices? Or is it just a bunch of ads from people throwing **** at the wall, but nobody actually paying those prices?

H
Jun 30, 2019
St Anthony, Idaho
I don’t know I posted my 2020 khaos for 11k a couple nights ago and by morning I no joke had 7 people interested. I don’t know if there is a high demand or if I just posted my sled for a more realistic price. But it crazy what people want for some sleds.

fj40

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2009
Yes people a are paying the high price.
I sold a sxs for what I paid for it, when I bought it new 3 years ago.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Yeah, it is like a diesel truck - you get more used, but the cost of replacement and equivalent rigging is another eye-roller.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I saw on HCS that there was a dealer press release yesterday, and the public one isn't until March. Not sure what is correct.
ya
I have a message in to the Magazine office asking for clarification.
I was told TODAY was the release, but I am simply NOT seeing ANYTHING at all out there..

moab11

Lifetime Membership
Feb 24, 2011
Great White North
Thanks for confirming Chris, I thought the media silence today was suspicious also. If the leaks from the dealer event is right, nothing crazy from Cat next year, but guess we have a couple of weeks to wait and confirm.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Thanks for confirming Chris, I thought the media silence today was suspicious also. If the leaks from the dealer event is right, nothing crazy from Cat next year, but guess we have a couple of weeks to wait and confirm.
Sadly I really do NOT expect any earth shaking news this year from any of the majors.
Ski-Doo bringin in LYNX to North America may well be the biggest news we get this season.

Premium Features