• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Making sled changes with new MBRP Can???

I
Jul 26, 2010
Rogers, MN
I just got an MBRP Race Can for my 2000 RMK 700. I've heard that you need to change things and maybe get mods to fit the MBRP can onto the stock Pipe. I just looked at the spring "latches" and they all seem to match up for the most part.

If anyones ever done this, what did you have to do to put in the can? Or if you didnt have to do anything?

I
Jul 26, 2010
Rogers, MN
got it on..but it needs a gasket type thing on the exhaust hole to prevent snow from getting in by the can.
also, i dont know what to do about the bottom of the can sticking out of the bottom of the sled. i'm just afraid that if i hit a rock, having the bottom pipe of the can sticking out is going to severely damage it

any ideas?

M

markis24

Mar 30, 2008
Northwest WA
The outlet flange on the bottom of the can should only allow it to sit around 1"-1.5" below the belly. You could make a piece out of 18g sheet metal to help seal it up. Does your can look like this one?

4090210.jpg

Premium Features