• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M8 Can?

800Cat

Nov 27, 2007
Montana
I'm sure this post has been on here several times but i'll ask it anyways....What is the best can in your opinion that isn't annoying loud but still has a bark to it? How is the bikeman, straightline? Just give me your .02 cents. Thanks!

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
Albeta sometimes Saskatchewan
I have heard the Jaws and The Thing can on a 07 M8 and they are LOUD. The Thing can worked great on my 07 M8, but i would like to hear more about the D&D Big Dog Barker can i have heard lots of good things about it anybody eles hear anything about this can and how it sounds?:beer;

D

dogtownbutcher2

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 16, 2009
I'm sure this post has been on here several times but i'll ask it anyways....What is the best can in your opinion that isn't annoying loud but still has a bark to it? How is the bikeman, straightline? Just give me your .02 cents. Thanks!

I run a speedworks can, its quiet, light wieght and seems to perform! thats my .02 cents.;)

P
Jan 15, 2005
ND
Skinz ultra Q on my M8. Has a nice sound and it's not loud. My buddy has an M7 with an MBRP can and it's quite loud. Used to love the loud stuff myself................guess I'm getting older:rolleyes:

1M800

Nov 24, 2006
MN
I just did the Skinz Super Q and it sounds great. A little loud but not too bad. I'm getting older...but not that old!!!

Premium Features