• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m7 headlights/vents ?

J
Dec 24, 2007
Anyone take one headlight out of their m7 and put a vent in its place, i've seen both out with piaa lights on the bars and nice vents in the headlight cavity. I want to take clutch side light out and vent that, but i also want to try to wire the existing light to run two of the bright bulbs instead of one, anyone wire this up yet? please give me ideas or answers on if this works or how. And who makes them vents for the lights? Thanx

J-Dog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
Idaho Falls Id
For venting I used the same honeycone metal screen as the factory and cut and bent it around the fit the hole it looks real good like something the factory done . I only took one light out so I still had to ride out in the dark . Put some round flo-rites by the tach . It made a big differance .

J
Dec 24, 2007
thanx guys, how about wiring, would the wire of deleted bright reach the dim of the light I keep in? and would this use enough power as to not burn up the comp.

Premium Features