• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M5 with a 141"x15"x 2.25" Challenger, Attack 20, or Power Claw

B

bigbull

Jan 21, 2005
Spokane, WA
www.bigbullinc.com
My 10 year old son (Colt45 forum name) rides a M5 and is getting better so quickly. He wants to upgrade his 1.5" paddle attack 20 to a bigger paddle and I would like to see it too. I am concerned a Challenger may be too heavy. Power Claw 141 are available but only at full retail type prices because early buys are all sold out. Workin on finding a decent used Attack 20 as an option as well. Anyone ran a 2.25" paddle on an M5?

Anyone have ideas on where to find a track for him? He has to buy it, I would only help with a loan on the Power Claw. Any other option is all him. Thanks for any input or help you might have.
BB

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
In a week or so I might have a used 141 A20 track. I think it would be a great track for a M5. if you ride in the powder alot. its not the best on hard pack. you could turn it around though.

B

bigbull

Jan 21, 2005
Spokane, WA
www.bigbullinc.com
Thanks guys. Those are the two places I have bought the Power Claw before, but those prices were for early buy orders only. Once they ran out they are back over that price by well over a $100.

Anyone running a 2.25" lug track on an M5?
BB

Premium Features