• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Local Dealers worth a crap in idaho?

F
Jan 13, 2008
Talk to terry at tery's truck in mountain home (208)587-0924 he has been good to deal with and if you have any problems he get them taken care of fast so that you can get back on the snow fast i bought 4 sleds 3 atvs and a trailer from him he will also be at the snow show in boise he has also been named one of cats top dealers

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Where do u ride? If close to mccall then I'd say hinsons if close to trinities then terry's RV. Hinsons has always been good to work with. If u want to stay local then stay with mototech. U probably caught them on a bad day. Talk to Loyal (owner) and tell him your concerns. Stay local and support those that support u.:)

K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
Mountain Magic

I don't know much about the other dealers in Idaho, but a friend and I drove down to Kevin's and picked up the 08 nightfire he had listed on here early this season. They were great to deal with. :beer;

P
Jan 28, 2009
usk
please explain?:confused:

called for a secondary wanted over 100 dollars more then idaho rigging, and omack marine. then was 150 more on primary idaho rigging showed me what cost was and thats what i was charged. oil 15 dollars more a gallon and der lick is a complete di*kwad to try to deal with. plus sent a buddys daughter in to pick up a two inch riser and he told her she had to buy two complete kits what a moron. and dont get me started on there repairs just make sure to take pictures of all your parts and mods on your sled before it gos in and check it over real good before you pick it up hopfully it has the same mods as it did when it goes in not miss your can or head or pipe traded for one of his by accident..... what boondocker box

A
Nov 26, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Could not agree more about the poor service and work that I had done at Edge Performance. I would not recommend them to anyone. I had my sled in there multiple times and the work was crap.

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
I forgot one more dealer in the area but not in Idaho... Oregon Trail Sports in Baker City has been great to deal with over the years. Michelle goes by Freeagent on the forums and has helped a lot of people out.

E
Apr 11, 2002
North Idaho
I have heard lots of good things about Idaho rigging. My last sled I did buy in colville from johns Marine because Derick and I could not agree on a price and he told me not to bother comming in for any warentee work because he makes no money on it so I honored his request. I have to give him credit a few years ago he found an electrical problem that nobody else could and he always remembers your name.

B

Boondockin800

Nov 26, 2007
PNW
2X. Not crazy about their prices nor service work, but Darrick remembered my voice on the phone even when I hadn't called them in a year or so.

I have heard lots of good things about Idaho rigging. My last sled I did buy in colville from johns Marine because Derick and I could not agree on a price and he told me not to bother comming in for any warentee work because he makes no money on it so I honored his request. I have to give him credit a few years ago he found an electrical problem that nobody else could and he always remembers your name.

Premium Features