• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Local Dealers worth a crap in idaho?

M

mastertech

Mar 24, 2009
Cambridge/McCall Id.
www.snowestonline.com
So, I'm in the market for purchasing a 2010 SP M8 this year. I guess what I'm looking for is your thoughts on the local AC Dealers. With the snow show just around the corner, I would like to put my deposit down ASAP. The only AC dealer I have been into has been MotoTech. I walked around looking at sleds and gear for about 50 minutes, and not a single person asked if I needed help. Heard allot of Pro's and Con's. Your opinions will be gratefully appreciated ..

iluv2fly

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
I would have to say Racinstation or MountainMagic for dealers in Idaho.

dunatyk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
MMSPORTS is in Preston Id. Call them up 208-852-0400. You will not be dissapointed. It will be worth your drive.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Yes, both dealer work well. Where you are new to Cat and warranty is an issue I would stay close to home. If you need anything, let me know.

T
Nov 30, 2007
Las Vegas
I think I may look into them. I really am just hoping to find a dealer that is fairly close so I dont have to haul my sled hrs just for maintenance and still be able to trust them and there work. Untill now I have always been a ski-doo guy, so thanks for the info..

Kevin at Mountain Magic is a very good Bee-OTCH! And as far as driving to far, we drive all the way from Vegas to go see him.

ronniehotdogg

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I was dealing with empire cycle, stay the hell away from them. Now dealing with Idaho riging and they are great, smart and have bent over backwards to help me out.

I am sure the other shops above are good to, just not close to my area.

xxxmodrods.com

kcpete

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, AK
Terry's Truck and RV in Mountain Home 208-587-0924. Ask for Terry. Always goes the extra mile for his customers.

Premium Features